Market entry in Poland is connected with completing of a number of necessary formalities. We do our best to make this process as little time-consuming and as cost-efficient as possible. Our knowledge, profound experience and commitment allow our Clients enter the Polish market successfully and to operate their business in the most cost-efficient and tax optimized way.
Our services include:
- COMPANY FORMATION: registration of new companies in the National Court Register (KRS), tax office and statistical office;
- SHELF COMPANIES: sales of existing companies, fully registered and having a bank account;
- COMPANY LIQUIDATION, MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS: providing comprehensive support and assistance in the liquidation proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, public notifications, regulation of labor law matters;
- CORPORATE SECRETARIAT: to update court registry data, preparation of shareholders meetings, submission of financial statements and perform year-end procedures, to adopt the respective resolutions of company bodies;
- VIRTUAL OFFICE: providing registered address with an external signage, correspondence handling, provision of telephone line;
- FIDUCIARY SERVICES: providing staff for company bodies: directors and attorneys;
- HR SERVICES: comprehensive HR and social insurance services, to provide assistance in the field of labor law;
- INVESTMENT CONSULTING: due diligence, market analysis and investment reports.